HOW TO MAKE A COMPLAINT
How to make a complaint
We endeavor to provide the best service to all our patients, however if you feel we have fallen short of the standards expected of an independent Healthcare Improvement Scotland regulated clinic, please feel free to discuss this with us and if, after informal discussion you are still dissatisfied, then you can follow our formal complaints procedure.
Please let us know as soon as a problem or issue arises, in person, by phone, by e-mail or letter. If it is not possible to raise your complaint immediately, let us have the details of your complaint within the following timescales:
- Within 6 months of the incident that initiated the concern.OR
- Within 6 months of discovering that you have a problem, provided this is within 12 months of the incident.
What will we do?
We will acknowledge your complaint within 2 working days and aim to have investigated it within 20 working days of the date you raised it with us. At this stage you will have been offered an explanation or a meeting with Simone Auld.
When your complaint is investigated, we aim to:
- Ascertain the entire circumstances of the complaint.
- Arrange for you to discuss the problem with those concerned, if you felt you would benefit from this
- Ensure you receive an apology where this is appropriate
- Identify what we can do to prevent this problem recurring.
We hope that if you have a complaint, you will follow this procedure. However, if you felt that you are unable to raise your concerns with us or are dissatisfied with the response you receive then you may also contact these organisations for further advice:
- Cosmetic Redress Scheme
Tel- 0345 362 3123
- Programme Manager
Independent Healthcare Services Team
Healthcare Improvement Scotland
Gyle Square, 1 South Gyle Crescent
Edinburgh EH12 9EB
Tel: 0131 623 4342